February 23, 2024
Commercial roofs require different skills than residential ones. Commercial roofs are often larger in size and are designed for long term use. They also need to withstand extreme weather conditions.
Ways to Find Quality Commercial Roofers
Finding quality commercial roofers isn’t easy. There are many companies that claim to offer high quality services at low prices. However, not all companies are legitimate. You should only hire a company with a proven track record.
6 Common Mistakes People Make when Hiring a Commercial Roofer
if you’re looking for a reputable commercial roofer, here are six common mistakes people make when hiring one.
1. Not doing enough research before hiring a contractor.
2. Choosing a contractor based solely on price.
3. Using an unlicensed contractor.
4. Failing to ask questions during the interview process.
5. Paying too much money upfront.
6. Not getting references.
The Difference Between Residential and Commercial Roof Repair
There are several differences between residential and commercial roof repair. First, residential roofs are typically smaller than commercial roofs.
- ONE, residential roofs are more likely to leak because they are not designed to withstand heavy rainstorms.
- Second, residential roofs are less expensive to replace than commercial roofs. Residential roofs are easier to install than commercial roofs.
Finally, residential roofs are generally installed by homeowners themselves.
Why You Need Professional Help with Roof Repairs
If you need professional help with roof repairs, you should consider hiring a roofer who has been certified by the National Association of Home Inspectors (NAHI).
This certification ensures that the roofer has passed an exam and completed additional training. A NAHI-certified roofer will also provide you with a written estimate before beginning work.